ACL FEST ENTRY RULES
1. THE CONTEST. These Rules and Regulations apply to the RideAustin ACL Ticket Giveaway Weekend 2: administered by Ride Share Austin pursuant to which 3 prize packages valued at approximately $250 each.
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
3. ELIGIBILITY. The Contests are open to residents of the United States, who are 18 years of age or older, but excluding employees, directors and officers of Ride Share Austin or employees, directors and officers of their respective advertising and promotional agencies, as well as family members of any of the foregoing.
4. HOW TO ENTER AND HOW TO WIN. To enter the contest you must complete and submit an entry form no later than Wednesday October 11, 2017 at 5:00pm CST.
5. THE PRIZE(S) AND THE PRIZE VALUES Three Winners will receive: two (2) GA 1-day passes to ACL Festival Weekend 2 (October 13-15, 2017) and one (1) RideAustin $50 gift card valid for ACL Weekend 2 only (October 13-15, 2017) Total Prize value of $250.
6. DEADLINE FOR CLAIMING A PRIZE The Prize winner must claim the Prize within 48 hours of being declared the winner, unless otherwise specified (the “Deadline”). If the Prize winner fails either to claim a prize or inform Ride Share Austin, of his or her inability to claim a prize before the Deadline, his or her entry will be forfeited. Prize winners will be required to provide valid, government-issued identification when claiming a prize, failing which he or she will forfeit the prize.
7. EXPENSES. Prize winners are responsible for all incidental expenses incurred in connection with accepting the Prize (the “Expenses”). Prize winners understand that they may not seek reimbursement for the Expenses from Ride Share Austin, or their respective advertising and promotional agencies.
8. LIMITATION ON NUMBER OF ENTRIES PERMITTED. Only one entry per person is permitted. Multiple entries will be discarded. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are reproduced, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
9. CHANCES OF WINNING. Chances of winning depend on the number of Contest Participant during the Contest Period, as specified, and/or number of qualified Contest entrants.
10. PRIZE TO BE ACCEPTED AS AWARDED. The decision of the Contest judges is final, and the prize must be accepted as awarded. The prize is not redeemable for cash and no substitute for any portion of the Prize is offered. Should a prize winner be unable to claim a prize as awarded, his or her entry will be forfeited.
11. SUBSTITUTION OR CHANGE TO THE CONTEST. Ride Share Austin and their respective advertising and promotional agencies reserve the right to substitute a prize or any component thereof for those of approximately the same value and reserve the right to change the Contest rules or terminate or withdraw the Contest at any time, without prior notice.
12. OWNERSHIP OF ENTRIES All entries shall become the property of Ride Share Austin. The Releasees assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, destroyed or otherwise indecipherable entries due to any failure or technical malfunction of the on-line computer systems of equipment, servers, access providers, software, poor reception, technical problems, failure of any email or submission or due to any other reason regardless of cause.
13. CONSENT TO COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION By entering the Contest and voluntarily providing personal information including name, email address, and city of residence (the “Registrant Information”), each Contest entrant grants permission to Ride Share Austin to the collection and use of the Registrant Information for the purpose of inclusion on future marketing emails (any future emails will include an unsubscribe link).
14. COMPLIANCE WITH CONTEST RULES/ All contestants agree to abide by the Contest Rules and Regulations, which are subject to change at the sole discretion of Ride Share Austin.
15. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS. This Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all federal, provincial, territorial and municipal laws and regulations of The United States or any states within.